- Tingue Welcomes Mayor to National Sales Meetiing
- New Tingue Name Integrates Laundry Icons Tingue, Brown & Co. and Talley Machinery As One Company
- MODRoto Names J.R. Ryan to Lead 16th Largest Rotational Molder
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Promotes Ty Acton to Vice President Sales, Laundry Divisions
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Grand Opening Of Canadian Division
- Laundry Cart Manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. Changes Name to MODRoto
- Laundry, Textile Rental Expert J.R. Ryan Launches New Company
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Talley Machinery Acquires Laundry Equipment Manufacturer Norman Control
- Lean Enterprise Accelerates Deliveries, Aids Accuracy And Ensures Inventory Availability For Laundry Product Supplier
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Installs 640 Rooftop Solar Panels And Cuts Energy Costs By 50%
- Talley Machinery Named Exclusive Distributor of Maxi-Press Extractor Membranes
- Plastics Molder Celebrates Start-Up of First Automated Rotational Molding System Serving Western USA
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Named To Represent Energenics Dust And Lint Control Equipment
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Launch Of Asian Division
- Custom Molding Firm Earns "Product Of The Year" And "Best Large Part" At Annual Rotomolding Competition
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Educational Sessions Focus On Safety, New Technology And Product Quality At Annual Conference
- Plastics Design And Manufacturing Authority Reveals Considerations For Investing In Automation At Rotomould 2008 Presentation
- Bullish American Plastics Manufacturer Purchases Automated Rotational Molding System
Talley to Manufacture Lift and Inspection Tables, Cart Dumpers, Parts
Greensboro, NC: Laundry parts and equipment supplier Talley Machinery Corp., Greensboro, N.C. (www.TalleyMachinery.com), has acquired laundry equipment manufacturer Norman Control, Cary, Ill. Talley Machinery, with 110 years of experience in manufacturing laundry machinery parts, flatwork ironers and other equipment, plans to manufacture the line of Norman Control equipment, parts and accessories at the company's state-of-the-art Greensboro, North Carolina facility. Hydraulic lift tables, lighted inspection tables and pneumatic cart dumpers are among the laundry machines to be featured while the associated replacement parts and accessories are stocked and ready for quick delivery.
Recognized for its expertise in machining high quality replacement parts for a wide variety of laundry equipment and in remanufacturing flatwork ironers, Talley has gradually expanded its range of products and services since joining the Tingue family of companies to include extractor press membranes, ironer drive conversions and several other machinery upgrades. The acquisition of Norman Control adds yet another dimension to its offerings, according to Randy Vansparrentak, vice president for Talley. "The Norman Control laundry machines have been well known for their quality workmanship and dependable operation for a long, long time," says Vansparrentak. "Yet it's their safety and ergonomic benefits that are drawing increasing interest from the laundry industry and that's what most attracted us to the acquisition."
For more information, contact Randy Vansparrentak, Talley Machinery Corp., 7009 Cessna Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409; 800.222.9954; Fax 336.664.0036; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.TalleyMachinery.com.