- Tingue Welcomes Mayor to National Sales Meetiing
- New Tingue Name Integrates Laundry Icons Tingue, Brown & Co. and Talley Machinery As One Company
- MODRoto Names J.R. Ryan to Lead 16th Largest Rotational Molder
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Promotes Ty Acton to Vice President Sales, Laundry Divisions
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Grand Opening Of Canadian Division
- Laundry Cart Manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. Changes Name to MODRoto
- Laundry, Textile Rental Expert J.R. Ryan Launches New Company
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Talley Machinery Acquires Laundry Equipment Manufacturer Norman Control
- Lean Enterprise Accelerates Deliveries, Aids Accuracy And Ensures Inventory Availability For Laundry Product Supplier
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Installs 640 Rooftop Solar Panels And Cuts Energy Costs By 50%
- Talley Machinery Named Exclusive Distributor of Maxi-Press Extractor Membranes
- Plastics Molder Celebrates Start-Up of First Automated Rotational Molding System Serving Western USA
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Named To Represent Energenics Dust And Lint Control Equipment
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Launch Of Asian Division
- Custom Molding Firm Earns "Product Of The Year" And "Best Large Part" At Annual Rotomolding Competition
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Educational Sessions Focus On Safety, New Technology And Product Quality At Annual Conference
- Plastics Design And Manufacturing Authority Reveals Considerations For Investing In Automation At Rotomould 2008 Presentation
- Bullish American Plastics Manufacturer Purchases Automated Rotational Molding System
Tingue Representatives Offer Talley Parts, Rebuilds and Equipment
Peachtree City, GA: Global laundry product supplier Tingue, Brown & Co. has integrated its sister company Talley Machinery into a new organization consolidating the two, iconic laundry brands as Tingue (www.Tingue.com). Established to present the laundry industry with a single, unified name brand serving as the single source for premium laundry products and equipment and expert services, Tingue now offers access to the former Talley Machinery's flatwork ironer parts and rebuild services, Maxi-Press membranes and Norman Control equipment via the company's team of Tingue sales representatives, in addition to offering the ironer supplies, laundry carts and bags, sling system components and accessories from the former Tingue, Brown & Co. The Tingue sales team serves North American laundries with more than 30 representatives who provide expert product specification guidance and skilled, on-site installation services.
The new Tingue organization builds on the foundations of two industry-leading companies that share histories spanning more than a century since their founding in 1902. Tingue, Brown & Co. formed as a fine quality felt supplier and became a product development pioneer responsible for introducing the sling systems, molded plastic laundry carts and flatwork ironer products that keep laundries operating to this day. Talley Machinery started as a laundry service before becoming a manufacturer of commercial laundry machinery, parts and equipment. The newly formed Tingue also encompasses laundry cart manufacturer MODRoto, the 16th largest rotational molder in North America, according to Plastics News, consulting firm TBR Associates, dedicated to helping laundries, manufacturers and other companies improve their people, processes and profitability, and Tingue Canada, offering the Tingue product line to Canadian laundries.
For more information, contact Ty Acton, Vice President, Tingue, 309 Dividend Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269 USA; 800.829.3864; Fax 770.486.0975 ; www.Tingue.com.