- Tingue Welcomes Mayor to National Sales Meetiing
- New Tingue Name Integrates Laundry Icons Tingue, Brown & Co. and Talley Machinery As One Company
- MODRoto Names J.R. Ryan to Lead 16th Largest Rotational Molder
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Promotes Ty Acton to Vice President Sales, Laundry Divisions
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Grand Opening Of Canadian Division
- Laundry Cart Manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. Changes Name to MODRoto
- Laundry, Textile Rental Expert J.R. Ryan Launches New Company
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Talley Machinery Acquires Laundry Equipment Manufacturer Norman Control
- Lean Enterprise Accelerates Deliveries, Aids Accuracy And Ensures Inventory Availability For Laundry Product Supplier
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Installs 640 Rooftop Solar Panels And Cuts Energy Costs By 50%
- Talley Machinery Named Exclusive Distributor of Maxi-Press Extractor Membranes
- Plastics Molder Celebrates Start-Up of First Automated Rotational Molding System Serving Western USA
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Named To Represent Energenics Dust And Lint Control Equipment
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Launch Of Asian Division
- Custom Molding Firm Earns "Product Of The Year" And "Best Large Part" At Annual Rotomolding Competition
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Educational Sessions Focus On Safety, New Technology And Product Quality At Annual Conference
- Plastics Design And Manufacturing Authority Reveals Considerations For Investing In Automation At Rotomould 2008 Presentation
- Bullish American Plastics Manufacturer Purchases Automated Rotational Molding System
New Name Highlights Plastics Rotomolding Expertise, Stays True to Proud History
Ashtabula, OH: Laundry product manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD), Ashtabula, Ohio (www.MODLaundry.com), has announced its new name: MODRoto. Building on more than 80 years of laundry experience as Meese and nearly 40 years as MOD, the new name brings the company’s expertise in plastics rotational molding to the forefront while staying true to the MOD heritage companies, Meese, Inc., Orbitron Industries and Dunne Plastics. The MODRoto name consolidates several company names and brands under the new name to present the company, its products and capabilities uniformly and consistently to a variety of markets.
“Most laundry professionals know the Meese name and that it stands for quality and innovation,” says Bob Dunne, president of MODRoto. “But not everyone knows our ability to keep coming up with new linen carts and containers comes from our decades of experience in product design as a custom plastics rotomolder. At heart, we’re really a design and manufacturing team that likes to solve problems with plastics.” The company is widely known as an industry pioneer for its ubiquitous 72P bulk cart, its 101P non-removable shelf cart system and its 39 Series plastic utility trucks that upgrade canvas and vinyl carts.
MODRoto operates 25 rotational molding machines in four plants, fields a team of outside sales representatives who cover the continent, and ranks as the 16th largest rotational molder in North America by Plastics News. The name change is effective April 15th. Product names and model numbers remain the same.