Tingue Scholarship Program
Paying for a college education has become increasingly more difficult. Let us help you reduce a portion of that burden by applying to the annual Tingue scholarship.
Tingue is proud to support and motivate young mind in pursuing their desired career. Tingue is offering a $1,000 scholarship annually to students demonstrating excellent promise in their areas of study.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must attend an accredited College.
- Minimum GPA required 3.5.
- Must be a full-time student.
- Closing date for the scholarship is December 31, 2018.
- Award amount is $1,000
- Award can be used for any undergraduate study, graduate study or four-year college.
How to apply
- Fill out the information form below and email us a short video telling/showing your career choice, describing in detail how the Tingue scholarship will assist you in reaching your educational career goals. Also, include in the email a copy of your current transcripts.
Please fill out the following form and email your video submission and transcripts to email@example.com