Free Talley Machinery Plant Tour Event
See flatwork ironers, lift tables and other laundry machinery being disassembled and put back together piece by piece. See new parts produced on our advanced, CNC-machinery and enjoy lunching and learning at the Talley Machinery Educational Forum and Plant Tour.
Join your hosts Randy Vansparrentak of Talley Machinery, J.R. Ryan of TBR Associates and John Hurst and Todd Nadler of Tingue, Brown & Co. on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 8:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. at Talley Machinery, Greensboro, NC.
The plant tour includes free access to these informative, insightful presentations from professional laundry industry speakers. See:
- A cost case study on solar panel installations plus a "live look-in" at the rooftop, as featured in Textile Services, presented by John Hurst, CFO – The Tingue Family of Companies
- 10 Keys to Finish Quality, presented by Tingue, Brown & Co.
- How Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. and Tingue, Brown & Co. streamlined operations by implementing Lean Manufacturing, presented by Todd Nadler, Director of Corporate Operations & Technology – The Tingue Family of Companies
- How commercial laundries are improving their people, processes and profits by implementing Lean Six Sigma, presented by J.R. Ryan, President – TBR Associates
- And more!
We hope to see you there. Please RSVP by contacting Stacey Carpenter, email@example.com / 800-222-9954.
Map to Talley Machinery
New, Quick Guide to Ironer Cleaning and Waxing
Many of our veteran friends in the industry consider ironer cleaning and waxing at least as much art as science. While each ironer may require some operational artistry to squeeze every last bit of productive uptime from its rolls, we've focused on the science that applies to nearly every ironer with our new Clean 'n Wax procedures.
In English and Spanish, these free written procedures provide step by step instructions on –
- when to shut down the vacuum
- how to apply ironer wax, how much, how often
- safely feeding the wax and cleaning cloths, safe storage
- and more
The entire shift is covered from the start through three separate breaks for lubrication up until the start of the next shift.
Click here to get the Clean 'n Wax procedures as free pdfs.
Call your Tingue rep for help with the artistic fine tuning. Get phone numbers here.
New on TalleyMachinery.com
Free Ironer Manual Library Now Online
We typically recommend keeping the flatwork ironer parts and instruction manuals attached to each ironer. But we also know these manuals like to get separated from their ironers so we've created an online library with pdf versions of actual flatwork ironer parts and instruction manuals.
So far, we have the original, illustrated parts and operator manuals for the American Laundry Machinery, Inc. Hypro, Sylon and Super Sylon models.
Click here to download for free.
Come to the Talley Machinery Educational Forum and Plant Tour - contact Stacey Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org,