- Tingue Welcomes Mayor to National Sales Meetiing
- New Tingue Name Integrates Laundry Icons Tingue, Brown & Co. and Talley Machinery As One Company
- MODRoto Names J.R. Ryan to Lead 16th Largest Rotational Molder
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Promotes Ty Acton to Vice President Sales, Laundry Divisions
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Grand Opening Of Canadian Division
- Laundry Cart Manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. Changes Name to MODRoto
- Laundry, Textile Rental Expert J.R. Ryan Launches New Company
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Talley Machinery Acquires Laundry Equipment Manufacturer Norman Control
- Lean Enterprise Accelerates Deliveries, Aids Accuracy And Ensures Inventory Availability For Laundry Product Supplier
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Installs 640 Rooftop Solar Panels And Cuts Energy Costs By 50%
- Talley Machinery Named Exclusive Distributor of Maxi-Press Extractor Membranes
- Plastics Molder Celebrates Start-Up of First Automated Rotational Molding System Serving Western USA
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Named To Represent Energenics Dust And Lint Control Equipment
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Launch Of Asian Division
- Custom Molding Firm Earns "Product Of The Year" And "Best Large Part" At Annual Rotomolding Competition
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Educational Sessions Focus On Safety, New Technology And Product Quality At Annual Conference
- Plastics Design And Manufacturing Authority Reveals Considerations For Investing In Automation At Rotomould 2008 Presentation
- Bullish American Plastics Manufacturer Purchases Automated Rotational Molding System
Hands-On Training Keeps Team Skilled And Knowledgeable
With Latest Products, Equipment
Saddle Brook, NJ: More than 30 sales representatives and executives from laundry product supplier Tingue, Brown & Co., Saddle Brook, NJ (www.Tingue.com) participated in an intensive slate of educational classroom sessions and hands-on technical training at the company's 2008 National Conference and Sales Meeting. Held last week at the historic Dillard House, Dillard, Ga., the program was developed to ensure Tingue, Brown & Co. sales representatives are well-versed in the latest finishing equipment technology, knowledgeable about product quality innovations and up to date on the best practices in safety procedures. Tingue, Brown & Co. representative Michael McCann presented a comprehensive safety awareness program covering OSHA standards that apply to laundry facilities, strict adherence to lockout/tagout procedures and strengthening safe driving habits.
Export Director Dan Koebel demonstrated proper techniques for refelting the latest ironers from overseas and explained how to determine the ideal products for dressing the state-of-the-art equipment. Gene Williams of American Laundry Products (ALP) revealed how different materials impact felt quality and longevity, highlighting the importance of using monofilament scrim cloth for optimum strength and integrity and explaining when other fabrics might better suit the ironer application. Randy Vansparrentak, general manager of Tingue family company Talley Machinery, described what to look for in assessing the merits of an ironer rebuild vs. investing in new equipment while Bob Dunne of Tingue family company MOD demonstrated the laundry cart manufacturer's latest innovations.
"To see our sales team learning everything they can to help our customers run their plants more efficiently, more safely and more profitably not only makes me very proud to be a part of this organization but it also crystallizes why our customer relationships continue to grow and strengthen," says Ty Acton, national sales manager. "It also suggests why - despite the challenging economic environment - our company has never been in a better position to meet the needs of our customers."