- Tingue Welcomes Mayor to National Sales Meetiing
- New Tingue Name Integrates Laundry Icons Tingue, Brown & Co. and Talley Machinery As One Company
- MODRoto Names J.R. Ryan to Lead 16th Largest Rotational Molder
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Promotes Ty Acton to Vice President Sales, Laundry Divisions
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Grand Opening Of Canadian Division
- Laundry Cart Manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. Changes Name to MODRoto
- Laundry, Textile Rental Expert J.R. Ryan Launches New Company
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates 110th Anniversary
- Talley Machinery Acquires Laundry Equipment Manufacturer Norman Control
- Lean Enterprise Accelerates Deliveries, Aids Accuracy And Ensures Inventory Availability For Laundry Product Supplier
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Installs 640 Rooftop Solar Panels And Cuts Energy Costs By 50%
- Talley Machinery Named Exclusive Distributor of Maxi-Press Extractor Membranes
- Plastics Molder Celebrates Start-Up of First Automated Rotational Molding System Serving Western USA
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Named To Represent Energenics Dust And Lint Control Equipment
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Celebrates Launch Of Asian Division
- Custom Molding Firm Earns "Product Of The Year" And "Best Large Part" At Annual Rotomolding Competition
- Tingue, Brown & Co. Educational Sessions Focus On Safety, New Technology And Product Quality At Annual Conference
- Plastics Design And Manufacturing Authority Reveals Considerations For Investing In Automation At Rotomould 2008 Presentation
- Bullish American Plastics Manufacturer Purchases Automated Rotational Molding System
TBR Associates Improving People, Processes, Profits.
Saddle Brook, NJ: Renowned laundry industry operator and consultant J.R. Ryan has launched TBR Associates. Part of the Tingue family of companies, the new company helps linen, industrial and institutional laundries and manufacturing companies reduce operating costs, save energy, increase capacity, improve throughput and promote worker safety, among other improvements, while identifying and removing the systemic, often unseen waste that impedes growth and inhibits consistent profitability. Combining Ryan's 30-year track record of operational expertise, senior level management, sales growth and consulting with the Tingue organization's 110 years of accumulated wisdom, TBR Associates devises, develops and implements custom strategies based on proven principles including Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma for results that are both quantifiable on the bottom line and sustainable over the long term.
"As both a successful owner operator and as a consultant, J.R. offers a rare understanding of the challenges facing laundries today and has the knowledge, experience and professionalism to deliver real results," says CEO David Tingue. "His ideas are sensible, insightful and logical, he's careful to involve everyone on the team in the process and I know he'll be quite an asset to anyone concerned about reducing costs or improving margins." Ryan addresses strategic planning, process improvement, operations, sales and service management, supply chain management, human resources and equipment to impact every facet of an organization.